Terms & Conditions
RM0 Phones for Everyone Enterprise Edition
1. The RM0 PHONES FOR All Employee (“Promotion”) is organised by U Mobile Sdn. Bhd Registration No. 199101013657 (223969-U) (“U Mobile”) which will commence at 10:00:00 on 15 October 2021 and continue until further notice (“Promotion Period”).
2. This Promotion is subject to the Terms of Service of our Postpaid service including our Privacy Notice, the relevant Postpaid subscription plan terms and these additional terms and conditions, (collectively, the “Terms”) all which are available on https://www.u.com.my.
3. We reserve the right to discontinue offering the Promotion, modify or otherwise change the Terms.
4. We reserve the right to reject any participation or subscription at its sole and absolute
1. This Promotion is available to the employees of any organisation validly registered in Malaysia who are Malaysian citizens and of the age 18 years old or older at the date you sign up for the bundle plan either under corporate individual (“Corporate Individual”) or corporate official (“Corporate Official”) account; and :
1. are new U Mobile customers;
2. have port in from other service providers; or
3. existing U Mobile customers selected by U Mobile at its sole and absolute discretion, from time to time (plan upgrade only).
2. If you are in category (a)(iii) above and wish to change to the bundle plan under this Promotion, your existing rate plan will be automatically terminated as at the date of our acceptance of your subscription, and you are liable for any charges due to the termination of your existing rate plan. You must fully settle all outstanding charges under your existing rate plan before you can proceed with the sign up of the bundle plan.
3. Each customer (with one NRIC) will only be entitled to subscribe to one (1) Promotion. Only Malaysians are eligible to subscribe to the Promotion.
4. For Corporate Individual line, where the postpaid line is registered under the employee’s NRIC and is paid by the employee, the following will apply:
i. Each Corporate Individual (with one NRIC) will only be entitled to subscribe to one (1) plan under this Promotion (device).
5. For Corporate Official line, where the postpaid line is registered under the organization’s name and business registration number (BRN) and is paid by the organization, the following will apply:
i. For Corporate Official line, the maximum number of entitlements will be subject to U Mobile’s sole and absolute discretion.
6. RM0 PHONES FOR All Employee Bundle Plan
1. To participate in this Promotion, you must sign up for a Giler Unlimited GX68 Postpaid plan packaged with a U Mobile offered device (offered at a subsidised price) as specified in https://www.u.com.my/business/promotions/rm0-biz-phones (“Bundle Plan”) during the Promotion Period.
2. The Bundle Plan will be subject to a commitment period of 12 months (“Commitment Period”) from the activation of Bundle Plan.
3. You are not required to pay an upfront payment if you sign up for the Bundle Plan.
4. All claims relating to your smartphone, which is part of the device offer and which are covered by the warranty, if any, should be referred to the relevant manufacturer. We do not provide any warranty claim on any device.
5. If you terminate or if we terminate your Bundle Plan due to your default or if you downgrade your rate plan or change to another rate plan before the expiry of the Commitment Period, you are required to refund the balance of the U Mobile Selling Price for the device (the U Mobile Selling Price is specified in https://www.u.com.my/business/promotions/rm0-biz-phones).The balance amount will be calculated as follows:
Balance charges = (U Mobile Selling Price – device price during Promotion Period (as specified in the https://www.u.com.my/business/promotions/rm0-biz-phones) / Commitment Period x remaining number of months
The remaining number of months will be deemed to include the month during which the Bundle Plan is terminated.
6. U Mobile may block or restrict the use of the device during the Commitment Period if (i) U Mobile suspects or finds that you have committed fraud; or (ii) despite our reminders, you have failed to remit the monthly fees of your Postpaid plan for a period of one (1) month from the activation of the Bundle Plan or any other period as determined by U Mobile from time to time.
7. U Mobile may unblock the use of the device upon receipt of the outstanding payment and upon your request to unblock the use of the device, if your device use is blocked due to non-payment of the monthly fees that you are required to pay for your Postpaid plan.
8. If your device is blocked due to fraud or suspected fraud, you may be required to contact U Mobile’s customer service for further instructions.
Version: 25 October 2021